Our World Environmental Activities is a primary school course developed in line with the requirements of the competency-based curriculum. The course employs an inquiry-based approach to learning, an approach that equips learners with appropriate skills, competencies, knowledge, values, attitudes, and the quest to explore and discover by themselves. The course:
• Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
• Encourages learning using the immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to appreciate the environment
• Has a variety of activities that enable learners to explore and use their skills
• Has activities which integrate the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues
• Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning of the children
• Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community.