Our World Environmental Activities is a primary school course developed in line with the requirements of the competency based curriculum. The course employs an inquiry based approach to learning, an approach that equips learners with appropriate skills. competences, knowledge. values. attitudes and the quest to explore and discover by themselves.
• Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
• Encourages learning using the immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to appreciate the environment
• Has a variety of activities which enable learners to explore and use their skills
• Has activities which integrate the core competencies, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues
• Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning of the children
• Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community.