Spotlight CRE Activities Learner’s Book Grade I has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Primary One learners in handling New Curriculum CRE Activities. It comprehensively covers Primary 1 CRE Acoviaes Curriculum Design as per the Competency-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) M 2017 It is presented in a clear. simple and precise language that makes learning interesting.
- Covers all the strands,sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Primary CRE 1 Competency-based Curriculum.
- Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
- All Biblical concepts are addressed per curriculum demands.
- Encourages learner-centred learning approaches by use of practical and group work activities with examples.
- Attractive full colour illustrations are used to clarify religious aspects.
- Develops concepts by using environment and real life experiences to foster skills, attitude and values in learners.
- Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strands Practice Activities are provided for each sub-strand to assess developed concepts for respective learning outcome.
- Activities are provided at the end of each sub-strand for formative assessment. Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts. core competences, values, Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCIs).
- Teachers Guide available for this title