Spotlight English Activities Pupil’s Peek Grade 2 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Primary Two pupil in handling New Curriculum English Activities. It comprehensively covers Primary 2 English Activities Curriculum Designs as per the Competence-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. h is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes teaming interesting.
Key Features of the Book
• Covers all the themes, strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Primary English 2 Competence-based Curriculum.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• All the lour language skills. concepts and competences are addressed per curriculum demands.
• Encourages leaner-centered learning approaches by use of practical and group work activities wi. examples.
• Attractive full-colour Illustrations are used to clarify language concepts.
• Develops concepts by using environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitude, and values in learners.
• Numerous relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per language skill.
• Practice Activities are provided for each skill to assess developed concepts for respective learning outcome. Sum It up activities are provided at the end of theme for formative assessment.
• Learner-centered approaches. discovery-based and Inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competence, values and Pertinent Contemporary Issues (PCP). • A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.
Other books in this series include:
• Spotlight Hygiene of nutrition Activities Plisitt’s book 0…1 • Spotlight Environmental activities