Spotlight Hygiene and Nutrition Activities Pupil’s Book Primary Grade 3 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Primary Grade 3 pupils in handling the new Hygiene and Nutrition Activities Curriculum. It comprehensively covers the Primary Grade 3 Hygiene and Nutrition Activities Curriculum Designs as per the Competence-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers all the Curriculum Designs strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Hygiene and Nutrition Primary Grade 3 competency-based curriculum.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of Activities.Take homework and Community Service Work.All these are within the level of the learners.
• All Hygiene and Nutrition concepts and competencies are addressed per curriculum demands.
• Encourages cooperative and realistic understanding of Hygiene and Nutrition concepts by use of practical and group work activities.
• There is infusion of technology by use of videos, Internet and photography in learning hygiene and nutrition concepts. This makes learning easier and enjoyable.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competences. values and Pertinent Contemporary Issues (PCIs).
• Attractive full colour illustrations are used to clarify Hygiene and Nutrition concepts.
• Numerous Practice Activities ore provided in each sub-strand to assess developed concepts.
• A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.