Know More Christian Religious Education Activities Learner’s Workbook for Grade 2 is written in conformity to the new competency-based curriculum designed to assist learners to carry out various interactive learning activities and experiences.This will in turn provide them with opportunities to develop core competences, core values, skills and attitudes. Key features
• A detailed coverage of all the required curriculum design themes and sub-themes.
• Interactive learner-centred Christian Religious Education learning activities and experiences.
• Learner-centred activity questions for each learning experience.
• Choice of learning activities that take care of learners with special needs.
• Use of clear, varied, relevant and well-captioned illustrations to support the text.
• Interactive activity questions for each learning experience.
• Community service learning activities that help in building collaborative relationships between schools and families.
• Integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the learning activities. Promotion of inclusivity and gender parity through text and illustrations.
The authors of this book have taught young learners for many years and have a vast excellence in handling learners of this level.