Know More Movement and Creative Arts and Craft for Grade 1 is written in conformity to the new competence-based curriculum design
to assist learners carry out various interactive learning activities and experiences. This will in turn provide learners with opportunities to develop core competences, core values, skills and attitudes.
* A detailed coverage of all the required curriculum design strands and sub-strands.
* Interactive learner-centred learning activities and experiences.
* Choice of learning activities that take care of learners with special needs.
* Learner-centred activity questions for each learning experience.
* Use of clear, varied, relevant and well-captioned illustrations to support text.
* Interactive activity questions for each learning experience.
* Community service berlin activities that help in building collaborative relationships between schools and families.
* Integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the learning activities.
* Promotion of inclusivity and gender parity through text and illustrations.