The Collins Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives series offers a skills-building approach to the Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives curriculum framework (0838) from 2022.
We are working with Cambridge Assessment International Education towards endorsement of this title for the Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives curriculum framework (0838) from 2022.
· Focused on developing the six Global Perspectives skill strands, the Student’ s book provides full coverage of the Stage 1 Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives curriculum framework.
· Each chapter enables students to develop their Global Perspectives skills through practical exploration of one of sixteen global topics. Stage 1 explores Families, friends, community and culture, Health and wellbeing, Water, food and farming, Looking after planet Earth, and Improving communication.
· Students will investigate issues relating to the topics within their school, family, local surroundings and culture. Learners will build skills to support their work in the final task of each unit, which draws their learning together, allowing them to undertake a piece of research, analysis or an action in their school or learning community.
· There are regular opportunities for reflection and self-assessment.
· The rich and engaging Student’ s Book content provides students with a variety of sources, with an international focus, to support their learning.
· Prepare students for a seamless transition to Stage 2.