Longhorn Secondary Computer Studies series is a new course developed in line with the new curriculum. It fully covers and fulfils all the goals and targets of the new Kenya secondary school computer studies syllabus.
Longhorn Secondary Computer Studies Series is unique in that it:
- presents the contents in well and logically organised topics which facilitates sequential transition from one concept to the next.
- has a user-friendly approach which is well-centered on the learner’s own environment for easier understanding.
- uses simple language that is easy to understand and follow.
- provides exercises that enable the learner not only to recall, but also to understand and apply the skills acquired.
- provides pictures, drawing and screen shots that are well labelled that relate theory to real world practice.
- provides short historical background to concepts hence making reading of the book interesting to the learner.
- has a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide, with guidelines on how to teach the various concepts.