MTP Pre Primary Language Activities 2 is specially designed to reflect the aspirations of the New Competency Based Curriculum as released by Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (K.I.C.D).
By the end of Pre Primary 2, the learner will learn be able to;
• Develop appropriate listening skills from varied experiences to enrich their ability to communicate.
• Express own opinions, ideas and feelings creatively freely and confidently in varied situations as they appreciate others.
• Participate In conversation using appropriate verbal and non-verbal language in their everyday experiences.
• Articulate letter sounds correctly in preparation for reading.
• Develop appropriate reading readiness skills in varied learning experiences.
• Apply appropriate writing readiness skills in varied learning experiences.