Pioneer Encyclopedia Grade 6 is written in conformity with the competency based assessment guidelines from KNEC. It is an effective tool for the formative and summative assessments.
What this book offers you
• A variety of activities, questions and tasks covering formative and summative assessments.
• Sample authentic tasks for every learning area with step-by-step guide on how to carry out project based assessments.
• A variety of structured questions evenly distributed across the strands in every learning area.
• Strand by strand organization of formative assessment questions.
• Answers in the form of summarized notes in every learning area.
• Sample KPSEA model test papers for every learning area with separate answer keys.
• Promotion of inclusivity and gender parity through text and illustrations.