Students in secondary schools are required to acquire communicative competence in the English language. They will find this competence useful even after completing school. The Spot On series is designed to equip students with long-lasting English language skills.
Spot On Writing Skills provides students and teachers with a resource that explores effective writing.
- mechanics of writing which comprise handwriting skills, spelling and punctuation
- tips on how to construct a good paragraph right from the word to the sentence and paragraph levels
- the characteristics of a good essay
- an extensive variety of writing exercises
- sample written texts that are as hilarious as they are informative.