Spotlight Quick Revision Chemistry Form I and 2 has been uniquely designed to assist students quickly revise Chemistry topics taught at these levels. It is also intended to help candidates revising for their KCSE Chemistry papers 233/1,233/2 and 233/3.The book is also essential for teachers in the preparation, of evaluation materials like Continuous Assessment Tests, End-of-Term and End-of-Year examinations.This book is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes revision stimulating and interesting. It covers all the I I units taught in Form I and 2.The book is structured as follows:
- There are five units covering the entire Form I syllabus and six units covering the entire Form 2 syllabus. Each unit has brief revision notes in bullet form spotlighting the key points per unit.
- Point-checks and notes have been provided at various instances to guide and appropriately explain concepts at hand to students.
- Worked examples and practice exercises have been included to guide learners on how to answer questions.
- Comprehensive Revision Questions at the end of every unit.
- Six KCSE Model Test Papers covering papers 233/1 and 233/2 for each Form.
- Answers to all Revision Questions and KCSE Model Test Papers are provided at the back pages of the book to help learners and teachers in the process of revision.