Spotlight Science and Technology Learner’s Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to help Grade 5 learners in understanding basic science and Technology concepts. It comprehensively covers the Science and Technology Grade 5 Competency-Based Curriculum Designs. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning interesting.
Key features of the book:
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of Activities, Home Activities, Digital Activities, and Points to note.
• All these are within the level of the learners. All Science and Technology Grade 5 concepts and competencies are addressed according to the curriculum demands.
• Fosters understanding of Science and Technology Grade 5 concepts by use of practical activities, group work activities, and project work.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competences, Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls), and values.
• Attractive full colour illustrations and relevant clear photographs have been used to clarify Science and Technology concepts.
• A Revision Activity is provided in each sub-strand to assess developed concepts.
• A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.