Know More Psychomotor and Creative Activities for Pre-primary 2 is written in conformity to the new competency-based curriculum. It will assist teachers to effectively guide learners to carry out all the learning experience and activities suggested in the curriculum design for this level.
- It has a general introduction to teaching Psychomotor Activities.
- It has a step-by-step guide on how to handle each learning experience. It clearly states all the specific learning outcomes for each of the learning experiences and activities.
- Detailed sample competence-based scheme of work and lesson plan.
- A list of suggested learning resources for each learning activity.
- Integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the learning activities.
- Clear guidance on how to help learners achieve the relevant core competences, core values, skills and attitudes.
- Clear guidance on how handling learners with special needs in order to achieve total inclusivity in the classroom.
- Clear guidance on how to mainstream pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIs) into content.
- Relevant additional information for the teacher on each sub-strand.
The authors of this book have taught at pre-primary level for many years and have vast and tested experience in handling learners.