Know More Movement and Creative Activities (ART and CRAFT) Learner’s Workbook for Grade 2 is written in conformity to the new competence-based curriculum design to assist learners carry out various interactive Art and Craft learning activities and experiences.
This will, in turn, provide learners with opportunities to develop core competences, core values, skills and attitudes.
- Detailed coverage of all the required curriculum design strands and sub-strands.
- Interactive learner-centred !earning activities and experiences.
- Learner-centred activity questions for each learning experience.
- Choice of learning activities that take care of learners with special needs.
- Use of clear, varied, relevant and well-captioned illustrations to support text.
- Interactive activity questions for each learning experience.
- Community service learning activities that help in building collaborative relationships between schools and families.
- Integration of Information Communication Technology (ICT) in the learning activities.
- Promotion of inclusivity and gender parity through text and illustration.
The authors of this book have taught young learners for many years. They have vast and tested experience in handling learners of this level.